Patoranking Signs Up for Access Bank Lagos City Marathon

Sports & Entertainment
Popular Nigeria Dancehall artiste, Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie, a.k.a Patoranking, is the latest celebrity act to sign up for the Access Bank Lagos City Marathon.

The multi award-winning musician was at the Lagos City Marathon office at the Teslim Balogun Stadium in Surulere, Lagos, on Tuesday, where he picked a form to register for the first full international marathon in Nigeria in three decades.

Patoranking, after completing his registration formalities, said he was quite excited at the Lagos Marathon project and he hinted that he would be going the whole mile on February 6 when over 20,000 athletes are expected to participate in the first edition of the Access Bank Lagos City Marathon.



“Of course, I am happy to sign on for the race, trust me I will run on that day, I know I can go the whole 42km,” Patoranking boasted.

Patoranking, who currently is an accomplished artist, said if he was not into music, he would definitely have been into sports as he also has a soft spot for keeping fit and staying healthy.

“If not music, I am sure I will have been a sports person, I really like this idea of a marathon, even if you say I don’t have fats to burn; running can help me ease out stress so I am going to be part of the participants on February 6,” the musician said.

Already positive that the Lagos Marathon would be a huge success, Patoranking enjoined those yet to register to make the most of the little time left to also register and be part of history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MMM-NIGERIA WORKS WORKS (Make extra income)