How to Have a Great Day (Monday 8th Feb 2016)

Daily Devotional
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
**You’re Responsible For Your Life** Monday 8th February:
Pastor Chris PhD

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live (Deuteronomy 30:19).

Sometimes, people wonder, “If God’s Word says I’m a success, why are things not working out for me?” What they haven’t realised is that even though God wants you to be prosperous, successful, excellent, and sound, you have to line up with the Word, and decide to be all He wants you to be. It’s a personal choice that you must make.

Anyone can do anything for you, including praying for you, sharing the Word with you; but no one can make decisions for you. You’ve got to make your own decisions. God’s role is to guide you through the Word, and the Holy Spirit, so you can make the right decisions. Many people have troubles in their lives because of bad decisions. Your life today has turned out to be the way it is because of the choices you’ve made. In the same vein, your tomorrow is dependent
on the choices and decisions you make today.



God has given you the right to choose either life and blessings or death and curses. He didn’t pre destine anyone for failure; rather, He wants you to prosper and be in health (3 John 1:2); He’s ordained a great life for you. Therefore, decide that you’re going to fulfil the dream He has for you and be who He’s destined you to be. It’s your responsibility; no one can do it for you. How you live your life, how you make your decisions, is entirely your responsibility.

You can choose to be a success! You can choose to do excellently well in life. It’s a choice that you have to make. You might ask, “Is it that simple?” Yes! And I admonish you to make that choice today if you haven’t done so already. Don’t allow circumstances determine what you’ll be in life. Make the decision to live the glorious life that God has planned for you.

CONFESSION
The Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth, producing results and bringing about a transformation in my life, and turning circumstances around in my favour. My life is for the glory of God, and I’m making progress from glory to glory, because Christ lives in me. I’m prosperous, and I walk in divine health! I’m prevailing with, and by, the Word! Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:
3 John 1:2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Isaiah 30:21
And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 26:31-56 Exodus 34-35
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 16:11-18 Psalm 5-6

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MMM-NIGERIA WORKS WORKS (Make extra income)