How to Have a Great Day (30th Jan 2016)

Word Therapy
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
✨Walk In Divine Health✨
Saturday 30th January:
Pastor Chris PhD

But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it unto the dogs (Mark 7:27).

Sometimes, you find Christians who say, “Lord, heal me. I claim my healing.” For the baby and ignorant Christian, God may put up with that for a while. The time comes when He says, “Come on! Grow up!” And such
prayers wouldn’t work anymore.
Some people have asked me, “Pastor Chris, I used to pray for people and they got healed, and I also prayed for myself and I got healed. However, nowadays, when I pray for myself, nothing happens, even though I still pray for people and they receive healing. What’s gone wrong?”

The problem is simple. God never told you to pray for yourself to be healed. Just because it worked for you when you were a baby Christian doesn’t mean you should go on like that. The Bible says, “And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men everywhere to repent” (Acts 17:30). God’s best isn’t for you to be healed, but to walk in divine health. When you’ve matured spiritually, you don’t ask God to heal you, because healing is the children’s bread. Healing isn’t for kings.



In the first level of spiritual growth, you get sick and then you get well, and then the cycle continues; you’re always “believing” God for healing. In the second and higher level, you declare, “Divine health is mine!” You don’t ask for healing; your faith works for divine health. When you feel symptoms of sickness in your body, you declare, “In the Name of Jesus, I command the pain to cease!” and it happens!

So, what level are you at? You’ve got to move to the higher class, where there’re no headaches, fever, or any form of sickness or disease! The Bible says they that dwell therein (Zion) shall not say, “I am sick” (Isaiah 33:24). The reason they don’t say it is because they don’t get sick.
We’re associates of the God-kind; we have the indestructible, “uninfectable” life of God in us. So, where will the sickness come from? Even if you feel any symptoms of sickness, it’s a mirage; shake it off in the Name of Jesus! Walk in divine health and refuse to be sick.

CONFESSION
I live the supernatural life! I’ve got divine health working in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! I live the supernatural life, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet! The Word of God, and the Holy Spirit quicken my mortal body through and through, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

1 Peter 2:24
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

3 John 1:2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 21:1-32 Exodus 18-19
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 13:42-52 Job 30-31

Leave comments on today's devotional www.rhapsodyofrealities.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MMM-NIGERIA WORKS WORKS (Make extra income)