Africa’s Richest Woman Still Cooks For Her Husband

Folorunsho Alakija
The fact that she is one of the richest black women in the world didn’t stop the new vice Chancellor of Osun University, Folorunsho Alakija from bending low to fulfil her marital duties and obligations to her husband.

Alakija, Executive Vice Chairman of Famfa Oil and the Group Managing Director of The Rose of Sharon Group (which comprises The Rose of Sharon Prints and Promotions Limited and Digital Reality Prints) in a recent interview she revealed that she still dotes on your husband like a teenager who just found love.

“My husband is my best friend, biggest ad­viser and supporter.



We’ve known each other for 40 years and have been married for 37 years now and with four boys.

Even though we work in the same office, I always ensure that we kiss twice in a day, morning and night.

I still wash his undies until six years ago that he insisted I should stop. I also prepare his special vegetable dish, do his manicure and pedicure regularly.

I go to the airport to pick him whenever he’s returning from foreign trips.

It gives me joy whenever his friends praise my vegetable dish based on what my husband tells them,” she hinted

Source – myafricanow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW MMM-NIGERIA WORKS WORKS (Make extra income)